Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4 - Sebastian

Sebastian, 7"x5", Watercolor on Paper
This kitty's mom wound up in the shelter when her owner discerned that she was probably pregnant (Hmmm, how'd that happen?).  I have a friend that does Siamese Cat Rescue and I notified her and asked if she could save her if I pulled her.  She said yes, but she couldn't pick her up for a couple of days.  So I fostered her.  And then we bonded.  Two weeks later, she presented me with a healthy litter of five gorgeous kittens.  This guy was the runt.  Although I managed to place three of the kittens, this one and his sister, Belle, stayed with me.  They are always entertaining, except when they are chewing the pulls off of the blinds.  This one is a really goofy lover boy, and loves to be held and cuddled like a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment